Museum Island Berlin Tickets & Guided Tours
Where is Museum Island Berlin? Bodestraße 1-3, 10178 Berlin
What are the Opening Hours of Museum Island Berlin?
- Pergamon Museum: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm // Thu: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Bode Museum: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Neues Museum: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sa, Sun: 10:00 am- 06:00 pm // Thu: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Alte Nationalgalerie: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sa, Sun: 10:00 am- 06:00 pm
- Altes Museum: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sa, Sun 10:00 am- 06:00 pm
! Closing Days: Museums on Museum Island are closed every Monday.
Select your Museum Island Tickets & Guided Tours
Combo & City Passes
- Explore all the museums of Museum Island, including the Altes Museum, Neues Museum, Bodemuseum, Das Panorama, and Alte Nationalgalerie, with this ticket, valid for a single day.
- Immerse yourself in ancient Greek and Roman cultures, and delve into captivating histories
- Marvel at Egyptian treasures, and appreciate artworks spanning different periods.
- Skip the line and make the most of your visit by avoiding long queues at each museum.
- Take advantage of hassle-free transport in Berlin AB or ABC zones.
- Explore sights such as Madame Tussauds and the TV tower, which are a must-visit in Berlin.
- Get 25-50% discount on all attractions, museums, boat trips, restaurants, etc.
- You will also be given a city guide (including a map) in English and German.
- Skip-the-line entry to Pergamon and Neues Museums
- Comprehensive and in-depth tour of both museums
- Museum Island day pass, valid for the Pergamon, Neues Museum, Bode Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie, and Altes Museum for the selected day
- Expert English-speaking guide
Single Tickets & Audioguides
- Access Pergamon Museum – The Panorama, Yadegar Asisi's returning exhibition
- Immerse yourself in a unique, panoramic representation of an ancient Roman city
- See important pieces from the museum's collection, including a digital version of the Pergamon Altar